Position: Facility/Property Manager
Reports To: Director of Corporate Services
Status: Full-Time, Exempt
Posting Date: 5/20/2021
The Facility/Property Manager is responsible for providing a safe, comfortable, and productive environment for all building occupants and visitors by ensuring that all building systems/operations are functioning properly. The Property Manager coordinates repairs, performs building inspections, maintains appropriate climate control, arranges conference rooms for meetings, and assists with security operations, when necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all building systems/operations are functioning properly.
- Perform building inspections and follow-up on maintenance concerns.
- Receive requests from building occupants via phone or email regarding maintenance concerns.
- Contact outside vendors for other maintenance concerns and ensure work is completed to standards.
- Maintain appropriate climate/temperature control for the building.
- Is on-call to respond to off-hours facility emergencies or various building projects.
- Request, assemble, and analyze new contractor bids. Submit bids with recommendations to Director of Corporate Services.
- Review contractor maintenance schedule to ensure work is scheduled as needed.
- Review project budgets.
- Meet with vendors and landlord.
- Assist with security operations, when needed.
- Monitor product inventory and reorder supplies, ensuring cost effectiveness.
- When needed, set up conference rooms per request and reconfigure office cubicles.
- When needed, perform inside building maintenance, such as plumbing, painting, lighting, electrical, etc., and outside building maintenance, such as removal of snow/ice and apply ice melt to sidewalks and entrances to building.
- Is on-call 24/7 to deal with any issues or concerns.
- Perform local travel to various supply stores to purchase supplies.
- Prepare building maintenance reports.
- Maintains professionalism with all interactions.
- Performs all work following proper safety guidelines.
- Report any incident/injury to your supervisor immediately.
- Perform other duties as assigned and required.
- High School Diploma or equivalency required. Minimum of an Associate’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years in the trades background, to include, painting, carpentry, HVAC, and electrical required.
- Minimum of 2 years building/facilities supervisory experience preferred.
- Real estate license preferred.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license. Local travel required.
- This position is on-call.
- Strong multi-tasking, time management and organization skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal/human relations skills.
- Strong judgment and decision-making abilities.
The above job description is not a contractual or binding document; it is provided as a guide to the types of duties required to be undertaken. Duties may vary from time to time and this description is subject to review. Modifications will be made as needed to support changes in the business climate and requirements.
Qualified candidates can submit their resume using the form below:
Comvest Real Estate Management is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to veteran status, uniformed servicemember status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship status or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.