Susan Heimiller, Project Coordinator
Susan Heimiller is the project coordinator for Comvest. In this role she assists the project manager with overall day-to-day coordination of projects from start to completion. Susan has extensive experience in space planning, interior finish coordination, furniture selection, and move coordination.
Susan has also been involved with many reconfiguration projects including building-to-building moves, systems furniture reconfigurations, and decomissioning of space.
Prior to joining Comvest, Susan worked for HealthNow New York, Inc. as a project/property coordinator. She was also employed by the Amherst Chamber of Commerce as public relations/marketing manager.
- 2009 BOMA Project Coordinator of the Year
The Greater Buffalo Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA), Board Member
- NYS Real Estate Salesperson
- RPA® designation through Building Owners and Managers Association International (BOMA)
- State University of New York at Buffalo, Bachelor of Arts; Communication
- Niagara County Community College, Associate Degree; Communication/Media Art