Ed White, Director of Corporate Services
With more than 35 years of experience in all aspects of managing property/project/facilites operations, Ed White directs all corporate services for Comvest. He has been responsible for numerous building projects throughout New York State. Project management assignments include tenant improvements, building rehabilitations and new building projects.
Ed currently oversees over 500,000 SF of office buildings. Ed is also managing over 1 million square feet of new building projects this year.
Ed has extensive experience in project management and his ability to work with owners, vendors, employees, and other real estate professionals makes him a valuable member of the Comvest team.
- Project manager for the construction of the 1 million square foot HealthNow New York headquarters in Buffalo, New York. The project included a data center, Class A office component, and a structural precast parking structure.
- Project manager for the construction of a 100,000 square foot BlueCross BlueShield sales office in Albany, New York.
- Move management of 5,000 employees at Kodak in Rochester, New York.
- Oversight of 150,000 square feet of annual systems furniture reconfiguration for HealthNow New York.
- Project manager for tenant improvement build-outs for projects varying from 1,000 square feet to 40,000 square feet for Tri-Main Center in Buffalo, New York.